Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter y'all! (pronounced with the Paula Dean accent) I hope every one had a nice Easter Sunday. Katie and I just got back from the ranch down in Mason. We had a great weekend with Paul and Judy and our friends in Mason. I made my first pilgramage to church this year, First Methodist Church of Mason, interesting service....

Katie was in charge of the appetizers for today's Easter dinner, she made some salmon dish and then this cheese metorite/bowling ball/Easter bunny! I swear this was the biggest cheese ball I have ever seen in my life, it was heavy and wierd looking, hard to describe. I think a little disappointed with the appearance, Kate went immediately into elementary teacher mode and started making a bunny out of the cheese ball! I think it turned out pretty cool and had to post a pic.

On a separate note, today Cody much like Jesus rose from....well, we're not sure where! Cody cat was missing since Thursday night when Katie let him out of the house. He was missing till the wee hours of this morning when Judy was thinking and praying about Cody, low and behold he started meowing at their bedroom door outside! Cody cat is back in the hizzy and Judy is a MUCH happier person because of it!

Best Easter wishes from our house to yours!

War "PB Specials" and the two cold beers I left in the mini-fridge!

Late.

T-Man

2 comments:

LORD I MUST HAVE BEEN BLIND said...

Katie ROCKS!!! Send me the recipe!

Anonymous said...

PB Specials ROCK!!!